Monday, April 29, 2013

Much better cycle this time around

It has been about 10 days since my last round of Chemo, and overall it has been quite bearable. No real bad side effects and have managed to keep my weight on which is always a good sign. I am feeling a lot more relaxed now and starting to clear my head and concentrate on my health. We are going overseas in about a weeks time and will have chemo just before we leave and then again as soon as we get back so I do not miss a cycle, expect a couple of days out which Dr K is not overly happy about but it should not make that much difference a couple of days either way.I have an appointment with Dr K this Friday were we will organize a referral to the Nambour Hospital on the Sunny Coast which will be my new Chemo Clinic. So next round of Chemo is 7 days away and am hoping it goes as well as this cycle as I do not want to be feeling too sick for the start of our holiday especially since the first day is spent on a plane for 15 hours to the USA. I am now going to start researching trial drugs again and see if we cannot find some current trials which will suit my condition and hopefully be based out of the Brisbane Hospital which the Nambour clinic is attached to. So bye for now and most probally will not hear from me again until we get back from overseas.I am so looking forward to spending quality time with Meghan and Sam and just enjoying every minute of the holiday.

5 comments:

  1. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Irumole); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
    for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video aids by presenting a regular message every time for all viewers.


    My web blog bowflex 552

    ReplyDelete
  3. With arms remaining straight they should be bit by bit
    lifted until they may be perpendicular to the relaxation within
    your overall body.

    Also visit my weblog ... bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that you are in the last round of chemo. God bless you and your family. keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has the
    cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my  breast cancer, though I
    went through different website I saw different testimonies about
    different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people have
    the breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
    it, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
    much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
    some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
    (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
    he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
    will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
    and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
    tested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. Do me
    a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
    sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that
    I referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete